- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 785743, 13 pages
Inhibition of Mitochondrial Cytochrome c Release and Suppression of Caspases by Gamma-Tocotrienol Prevent Apoptosis and Delay Aging in Stress-Induced Premature Senescence of Skin Fibroblasts
1Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 3 March 2012; Revised 16 May 2012; Accepted 24 May 2012
Academic Editor: Paula Ludovico
Copyright © 2012 Suzana Makpol et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jean Calleja-Agius, Mark Brincat, and Marika Borg, “Skin connective tissue and ageing,” Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2013.
- Jing Jye Lim, Wan Zurinah Wan Ngah, Vincent Mouly, and Norwahidah Abdul Karim, “Reversal of Myoblast Aging by Tocotrienol Rich Fraction Posttreatment,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.