- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 845373, 2 pages
Comment on “Cytokines and Oxidative Stress Status following a Handball Game in Elite Male Players”
University of Rostock, Institute of Preventive Medicine, St.-Georg-Straße 108, 18055 Rostock, Germany
Received 8 June 2012; Accepted 18 June 2012
Copyright © 2012 Matthias Weippert et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. P. Marin, C. dos Santos Rde, A. P. Bolin, B. A. Guerra, E. Hatanaka, and R. Otton, “Cytokines and oxidative stress status following a handball game in elite male players,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2011, Article ID 804873, 10 pages, 2011.
- V. Mougios, “Reference intervals for serum creatine kinase in athletes,” British Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 674–678, 2007.
- W. H. Bagley, H. Yang, and K. H. Shah, “Rhabdomyolysis,” Internal and Emergency Medicine, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 210–218, 2007.
- G. Schumann, R. Bonora, F. Ceriotti et al., “IFCC primary reference procedures for the measurement of catalytic activity concentrations of enzymes at 37°C,” Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 635–642, 2002.
- T. D. Noakes, “Effect of exercise on serum enzyme activities in humans,” Sports Medicine, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 245–267, 1987.
- M. Totsuka, S. Nakaji, K. Suzuki, K. Sugawara, and K. Sato, “Break point of serum creatine kinase release after endurance exercise,” Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 93, no. 4, pp. 1280–1286, 2002.
- M. Hagberg, G. Michaelson, and A. Ortelius, “Serum creatine kinase as an indicator of local muscular strain in experimental and occupational work,” International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 377–386, 1982.
- S. A. Malcolm, A. Anstee, and H. Halloran, “Time course changes in plasma creatine kinase over four days of repetitive manual work,” Ergonomics, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1019–1024, 1995.
- P. Brancaccio, G. Lippi, and N. Maffulli, “Biochemical markers of muscular damage,” Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 757–767, 2010.
- D. V. De MacEdo, L. A. S. Nunes, and R. Brenzikofer, “Reference change values of blood analytes from physically active subjects,” European Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 110, no. 1, pp. 191–198, 2010.