- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 920932, 15 pages
Biomarkers of Antioxidant Status, Inflammation, and Cartilage Metabolism Are Affected by Acute Intense Exercise but Not Superoxide Dismutase Supplementation in Horses
Department of Animal Sciences, Rutgers the State University, 84 Lipman Drive, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8525, USA
Received 17 March 2012; Accepted 6 May 2012
Academic Editor: Manfred Lamprecht
Copyright © 2012 Emily D. Lamprecht and Carey A. Williams. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stephen T. Sinatra, Stanley N. Jankowitz, Raj K. Chopra, and Hemmi N. Bhagavan, “Plasma Coenzyme Q10 and Tocopherols in Thoroughbred Race Horses: Effect of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation and Exercise,” Journal of Equine Veterinary Science, 2013.
- Shu-Zhi Wang, He He, Rong Han, Jia-Li Zhu, Jian-Qun Kou, Xiao-Lan Ding, and Zheng-Hong Qin, “The Protective Effects of Cobra Venom from Naja naja atra on Acute and Chronic Nephropathy,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.