- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 935483, 11 pages
Interaction between Overtraining and the Interindividual Variability May (Not) Trigger Muscle Oxidative Stress and Cardiomyocyte Apoptosis in Rats
1Laboratory of Exercise Biochemistry (LABEX), Biology Institute, University of Campinas (UNICAMP), 13083-970 Campinas, SP, Brazil
2Laboratory of Instrumentation for Biomechanics (LIB), Faculty of Physical Education (FEF), University of Campinas (UNICAMP), 13083-970 Campinas, SP, Brazil
3Laboratory of Histology, Biology Institute, University of Campinas (UNICAMP), 13083-970 Campinas, SP, Brazil
Received 9 April 2012; Accepted 16 April 2012
Academic Editor: Michalis G. Nikolaidis
Copyright © 2012 Rodrigo Luiz Perroni Ferraresso et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paulo Guimaraes Gandra, Richard Hemmi Valente, Jonas Perales, Antonio Guilherme Fonseca Pacheco, and Denise Vaz Macedo, “Proteomic profiling of skeletal muscle in an animal model of overtraining,” Proteomics, vol. 12, no. 17, pp. 2663–2667, 2012.
- Scott K. Powers, Kurt J. Solanek, Michael P. Wiggs, Haydar Demirel, and Ashley J. Smuder, “Exercise-induced improvements in myocardial antioxidant capacity: the antioxidant players and cardioprotection,” Free Radical Research, pp. 1–25, 2013.
- Diogo Zortéa, Paulo C.L. Silveira, Priscila S. Souza, Giulia S.P. Fidelis, Carla S. Paganini, Bruna G. Pozzi, Talita Tuon, Claudio T. De Souza, Marcos M.S. Paula, and Ricardo A. Pinho, “Effects of Phonophoresis and Gold Nanoparticles in Experimental Model of Muscle Overuse: Role of Oxidative Stress,” Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, 2014.
- Jelica T. Stojanovic Tosic, Vladimir Lj. Jakovljevic, Vladimir V. Zivkovic, Ivan M. Srejovic, Zoran J. Valdevit, Dragan S. Radovanovic, Dragan M. Djuric, Zlatko K. Ahmetovic, Dusan B. Peric, Marija B. Cankovic, Maja S. Jovanovic, and Dusica Z. Djordjevic, “Biphasic response of cardiodynamic adaptations to swimming exercise in rats,” General Physiology And Biophysics, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 301–310, 2015.