- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 973927, 10 pages
Assessment of a Standardized ROS Production Profile in Humans by Electron Paramagnetic Resonance
1Dipartimento di Fisiopatologia Medico-Chirurgica e dei Trapianti, Università di Milano, Via Fratelli Cervi 93, 20090 Segrate, Italy
2Università Telematica S. Raffaele Roma, Via F. Daverio 7, 20122 Milan, Italy
3Istituto di Bioimmagini e di Fisiologia Molecolare, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Via Fratelli Cervi 93, 20090 Segrate, Italy
Received 14 March 2012; Revised 6 June 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editor: Steve R. McAnulty
Copyright © 2012 Simona Mrakic-Sposta et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jing Zhang, and Sigrid Veasey, “Making sense of oxidative stress in obstructive sleep apnea: Mediator or distracter?,” Frontiers in Neurology, vol. 3, 2012.
- Simona Fittipaldi, Ivan Dimauro, Neri Mercatelli, and Daniela Caporossi, “Role of exercise-induced reactive oxygen species in the modulation of Heat Shock Protein response,” Free Radical Research, pp. 1–43, 2013.
- Kirsti Berg, Madelene Ericsson, Mikael Lindgren, and Hakan Gustafsson, “A High Precision Method for Quantitative Measurements of Reactive Oxygen Species in Frozen Biopsies,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Sylvester M. Black, Bryan A. Whitson, and Murugesan Velayutham, “EPR Spectroscopy As A Predictive Tool For The Assessment Of Marginal Donor Livers Perfused On A Normothermic Ex-Vivo Perfusion Circuit,” Medical Hypotheses, 2014.
- Laura Poillet-Perez, Gilles Despouy, Régis Delage-Mourroux, and Michaël Boyer-Guittaut, “Interplay between ROS and autophagy in cancer cells, from tumor initiation to cancer therapy,” Redox Biology, 2014.
- Cher-Rin Chong, Saifei Liu, Giovanni Licari, Tamila Heresztyn, Yuliy Y. Chirkov, Doan T. Ngo, and John D. Horowitz, “Reversal of hyperglycemia: effects on nitric oxide signaling,” The American Journal of Medicine, 2014.
- Simona Mrakic-Sposta, Maristella Gussoni, Michela Montorsi, Simone Porcelli, and Alessandra Vezzoli, “A Quantitative Method to Monitor Reactive Oxygen Species Production by Electron Paramagnetic Resonance in Physiological and Pathological Conditions,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Bernadeta Dobosz, “Measurement of Free Radicals Using Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectroscopy During Open Aorto-Iliac Arterial Reconstruction,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 20, pp. 2453–2460, 2014.
- Laura Poillet-Perez, Gilles Despouy, Regis Delage-Mourroux, and Michael Boyer-Guittaut, “Interplay between ROS and autophagy in cancer cells, from tumor initiation to cancer therapy,” Redox Biology, vol. 4, pp. 184–192, 2015.
- Randhir Singh, Sushma Devi, and Rakesh Gollen, “Role of free radical in atherosclerosis, diabetes and dyslipidaemia: larger-than-life,” Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 113–126, 2015.
- Saifei Liu, Doan T.M. Ngo, Cher-Rin Chong, Anjalee T. Amarasekera, Nathan E.K. Procter, Giovanni Licari, Rustem F. Dautov, Simon Stewart, Yuliy Y. Chirkov, and John D. Horowitz, “Suppression of neutrophil superoxide generation by BNP is attenuated in acute heart failure: a case for ‘BNP resistance’,” European Journal of Heart Failure, 2015.
- Simona Mrakic-Sposta, Maristella Gussoni, Simone Porcelli, Lorenzo Pugliese, Gaspare Pavei, Giuseppe Bellistri, Michela Montorsi, Philippe Tacchini, and Alessandra Vezzoli, “Training Effects on ROS Production Determined by Electron Paramagnetic Resonance in Master Swimmers,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.