- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 574029, 12 pages
Resveratrol Prevents Dendritic Cell Maturation in Response to Advanced Glycation End Products
1Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Immune-Mediated Diseases, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, 299 Viale Regina Elena, 00161 Rome, Italy
2Department of Hematology, Oncology and Molecular Medicine, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, 00161 Rome, Italy
3Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Hacettepe University, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
4Department of Physiology and Pharmacology “Vittorio Erspamer”, La Sapienza University of Rome, 00185 Rome, Italy
Received 1 March 2013; Revised 6 June 2013; Accepted 7 June 2013
Academic Editor: Mahesh Thirunavukkarasu
Copyright © 2013 Brigitta Buttari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brigitta Buttari, Elisabetta Profumo, Luca Segoni, Daniela D’Arcangelo, Stefania Rossi, Francesco Facchiano, Luciano Saso, Rita Businaro, Luigi Iuliano, and Rachele Riganò, “Resveratrol Counteracts Inflammation in Human M1 and M2 Macrophages upon Challenge with 7-Oxo-Cholesterol: Potential Therapeutic Implications in Atherosclerosis,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Brigitta Buttari, Elisabetta Profumo, and Rachele Riganò, “Crosstalk between Red Blood Cells and the Immune System and Its Impact on Atherosclerosis,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.