- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 796891, 14 pages
Site-Specific Antioxidative Therapy for Prevention of Atherosclerosis and Cardiovascular Disease
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Kansai Medical University, Moriguchi City 570-8507, Japan
Received 26 February 2013; Accepted 9 April 2013
Academic Editor: Mahesh Thirunavukkarasu
Copyright © 2013 Hajime Otani. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matilde Otero-Losada, Susana Vila, and José Milei, “Antioxidants Supplementation in Elderly Cardiovascular Patients,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Wenrui Hao, and Avner Friedman, “The LDL-HDL Profile Determines the Risk of Atherosclerosis: A Mathematical Model,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.