- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 386207, 11 pages
Beyond Diagnosis: Evolving Prostate Biopsy in the Era of Focal Therapy
Urology Department, Sunderland Royal Hospital, Kayll Road, Sunderland SR4 7TP, UK
Received 2 July 2010; Accepted 14 October 2010
Academic Editor: Alexandre R. Zlotta
Copyright © 2011 J. L. Dominguez-Escrig et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andrea Benedetto Galosi, Giovanni Muzzonigro, Vito Lacetera, and Roberta Mazzucchelli, “Specimen Orientation by Marking the Peripheral End: (Potential) Clinical Advantages in Prostate Biopsy,” Prostate Cancer, vol. 2011, pp. 1–7, 2011.
- Misop Han, Doyoung Chang, Chunwoo Kim, Brian J. Lee, Yihe Zuo, Hyung-Joo Kim, Doru Petrisor, Bruce Trock, Alan W. Partin, Ronald Rodriguez, H. Ballentine Carter, Mohamad Allaf, Jongwon Kim, and Dan Stoianovici, “Geometric Evaluation of Systematic Transrectal Ultrasound Guided Prostate Biopsy,” The Journal of Urology, vol. 188, no. 6, pp. 2404–2409, 2012.
- Olivier Rouviere, Albert Gelet, Sebastien Crouzet, and Jean-Yves Chapelon, “Prostate focused ultrasound focal therapy-imaging for the future,” Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 721–727, 2012.
- Sangeet Ghai, and Ants Toi, “Role of Transrectal Ultrasonography in Prostate Cancer,” Radiologic Clinics of North America, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 1061–1073, 2012.
- Kristina A. Trujillo, Anna C. Jones, Jeffrey K. Griffith, and Marco Bisoffi, “Markers of Field Cancerization: Proposed Clinical Applications in Prostate Biopsies,” Prostate Cancer, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.