- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 580318, 12 pages
Epigenetics in Prostate Cancer
1Indiana University Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
2Veterans Affairs Medical Center and the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
3Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
4University of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, Miami, FL 33136, USA
5Texas Oncology and U.S. Oncology Research, Houston, TX 77060, USA
Received 15 June 2011; Accepted 1 September 2011
Academic Editor: Craig Robson
Copyright © 2011 Costantine Albany et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- James R. Marthick, and Joanne L. Dickinson, “Emerging Putative Biomarkers: The Role of Alpha 2 and 6 Integrins in Susceptibility, Treatment, and Prognosis,” Prostate Cancer, vol. 2012, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Dana E. Rathkopf, Joel Picus, Arif Hussain, Susan Ellard, Kim Nguyen Chi, Thomas Nydam, Erin Allen-Freda, Kaushal Kishor Mishra, Maria Grazia Porro, Howard I. Scher, and George Wilding, “A phase 2 study of intravenous panobinostat in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer,” Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, 2013.
- Sakthivel Muniyan, Nagendra Chaturvedi, Jennifer Dwyer, Chad LaGrange, William Chaney, and Ming-Fong Lin, “Human Prostatic Acid Phosphatase: Structure, Function and Regulation,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 10438–10464, 2013.
- Michael Rehman, and Luca Tamagnone, “Semaphorins in cancer: Biological mechanisms and therapeutic approaches,” Seminars in Cell & Developmental Biology, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 179–189, 2013.
- Zheng-Yuan Su, Tin Oo Khor, Limin Shu, Jong Hun Lee, Constance Lay-Lay Saw, Tien-Yuan Wu, Ying Huang, Nanjoo Suh, Chung S. Yang, Allan H. Conney, Qing Wu, and Ah-Ng Tony Kong, “ Epigenetic Reactivation of Nrf2 in Murine Prostate Cancer TRAMP C1 Cells by Natural Phytochemicals Z-Ligustilide and Radix Angelica Sinensis via Promoter CpG Demethylation ,” Chemical Research in Toxicology, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 477–485, 2013.
- Cheng Liu, Chang Wang, Kun Wang, Li Liu, Qi Shen, Keqiang Yan, Xiaoqing Sun, Jie Chen, Jikai Liu, Hongbo Ren, Hainan Liu, Zhonghua Xu, Sanyuan Hu, Dawei Xu, and Yidong Fan, “SMYD3 as an Oncogenic Driver in Prostate Cancer by Stimulation of Androgen Receptor Transcription,” Jnci-Journal of The National Cancer Institute, vol. 105, no. 22, pp. 1719–1728, 2013.
- Sara Pignatta, Chiara Arienti, Wainer Zoli, Marzia Di Donato, Gabriella Castoria, Elisa Gabucci, Valentina Casadio, Mirella Falconi, Ugo De Giorgi, Rosella Silvestrini, and Anna Tesei, “Prolonged exposure to (R)-bicalutamide generates a LNCaP subclone with alteration of mitochondrial genome,” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2013.
- L. Y. Aydin, A. K. Uzunlar, K. Cam, A. Tekin, H. Erdem, U. Yildirim, C. Sahiner, M. A. Kayikci, M. Oktay, and H. Ankarali, “Relationship among expression of basic-fibroblast growth factor, MTDH/Astrocyte elevated gene-1, adenomatous polyposis coli, matrix metalloproteinase 9,and COX-2 markers with prognostic factors in prostate carcinomas,” Nigerian Journal Of Clinical Practice, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 418–423, 2013.
- Jason D. Morken, Aaron Packer, Rebecca A. Everett, John D. Nagy, and Yang Kuang, “Mechanisms of Resistance to Intermittent Androgen Deprivation in Patients with Prostate Cancer Identified by a Novel Computational Method,” Cancer Research, vol. 74, no. 14, pp. 3673–3683, 2014.
- Nadia Ashour, Javier C. Angulo, Guillermo Andrés, Raúl Alelú, Ana González-Corpas, María V. Toledo, José M. Rodríguez-Barbero, Jose I. López, Manuel Sánchez-Chapado, and Santiago Ropero, “A DNA hypermethylation profile reveals new potential biomarkers for prostate cancer diagnosis and prognosis,” The Prostate, 2014.