- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 647987, 7 pages
Role of Signaling Transduction Pathways in Development of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Department of Urology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, 54 Kawaharacho Shogoin, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8507, Japan
Received 29 June 2011; Accepted 9 August 2011
Academic Editor: Arnulf Stenzl
Copyright © 2011 Takahiro Inoue and Osamu Ogawa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yun-Fei Li, Shao-Feng Zhang, Tao-Tao Zhang, Lei Li, Wei Gan, Hong-Tao Jia, Sheng Xie, Hui-Hua Ji, and Da-Lin He, “Intermittent tri-weekly docetaxel plus bicalutamide in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer: a single-arm prospective study using a historical control for comparison,” Asian Journal of Andrology, 2013.
- Awatef Ben Jemaa, Yosra Bouraoui, Sataa Sallami, Yassine Nouira, and Ridha Oueslati, “A Comparison of the Biological Features of Prostate Cancer with (PSA+, PSMA+) Profile according to RKIP,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.