- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 647987, 7 pages
Role of Signaling Transduction Pathways in Development of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Department of Urology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, 54 Kawaharacho Shogoin, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8507, Japan
Received 29 June 2011; Accepted 9 August 2011
Academic Editor: Arnulf Stenzl
Copyright © 2011 Takahiro Inoue and Osamu Ogawa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yun-Fei Li, Shao-Feng Zhang, Tao-Tao Zhang, Lei Li, Wei Gan, Hong-Tao Jia, Sheng Xie, Hui-Hua Ji, and Da-Lin He, “Intermittent tri-weekly docetaxel plus bicalutamide in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer: a single-arm prospective study using a historical control for comparison,” Asian Journal of Andrology, 2013.
- Awatef Ben Jemaa, Yosra Bouraoui, Sataa Sallami, Yassine Nouira, and Ridha Oueslati, “A Comparison of the Biological Features of Prostate Cancer with (PSA+, PSMA+) Profile according to RKIP,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Ruiqin Wu, Yaxiong Cui, Xiaoyan Yuan, Haitao Yuan, Yimei Wang, Jun He, Jun Zhao, and Shuangqing Peng, “SUMO-specific protease 1 modulates cadmium-augmented transcriptional activity of androgen receptor (AR) by reversing AR SUMOylation,” Toxicology Letters, vol. 229, no. 2, pp. 405–413, 2014.
- Masaki Shiota, Akira Yokomizo, Ario Takeuchi, Momoe Itsumi, Kenjiro Imada, Eiji Kashiwagi, Junichi Inokuchi, Katsunori Tatsugami, Takeshi Uchiumi, and Seiji Naito, “Inhibition of RSK/YB-1 signaling enhances the anti-cancer effect of enzalutamide in prostate cancer,” The Prostate, 2014.
- Katsura Kakoki, Haruka Kamiyama, Mai Izumida, Yuka Yashima, Hideki Hayashi, Naoki Yamamoto, Toshifumi Matsuyama, Tsukasa Igawa, Hideki Sakai, and Yoshinao Kubo, “Androgen-independent proliferation of LNCaP prostate cancer cells infected by xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2014.
- Masaki Shiota, Akira Yokomizo, Ario Takeuchi, Kenjiro Imada, Eiji Kashiwagi, YooHyun Song, Junichi Inokuchi, Katsunori Tatsugami, Takeshi Uchiumi, and Seiji Naito, “Inhibition of Protein Kinase C/Twist1 Signaling Augments Anticancer Effects of Androgen Deprivation and Enzalutamide in Prostate Cancer,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 951–961, 2014.