- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 128965, 8 pages
Paradoxical Roles of Tumour Necrosis Factor-Alpha in Prostate Cancer Biology
1Australian Prostate Cancer Research Centre-Queensland, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, QLD 4102, Australia
2Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation, Cells and Tissue Domain, Faculty of Health, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, QLD 4059, Australia
3Department of Medicine, St. George Hospital Clinical School, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2217, Australia
Received 26 September 2012; Accepted 19 November 2012
Academic Editor: Jostein Halgunset
Copyright © 2012 Brian W. C. Tse et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gonzalo Rodríguez-Berriguete, Beatriz Sánchez-Espiridión, José R. Cansino, Gabriel Olmedilla, Pilar Martínez-Onsurbe, Manuel Sánchez-Chapado, Ricardo Paniagua, Benito Fraile, and Mar Royuela, “Clinical significance of both tumor and stromal expression of components of the IL-1 and TNF-α signaling pathways in prostate cancer,” Cytokine, 2013.
- Roger A. Vaughan, Randi Garcia-Smith, Kristina A. Trujillo, and Marco Bisoffi, “Tumor necrosis factor alpha increases aerobic glycolysis and reduces oxidative metabolism in prostate epithelial cells,” The Prostate, 2013.
- Angela Maria Cusano, Filippo Causa, Raffaella Della Moglie, Nunzia Falco, Pasqualina Liana Scognamiglio, Anna Aliberti, Raffaele Vecchione, Edmondo Battista, Daniela Marasco, Marika Savarese, Umberto Raucci, Nadia Rega, and Paolo Antonio Netti, “Integration of binding peptide selection and multifunctional particles as tool-box for capture of soluble proteins in serum,” Journal of The Royal Society Interface, vol. 11, no. 99, 2014.