- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 130579, 6 pages
Prostate Intrafraction Translation Margins for Real-Time Monitoring and Correction Strategies
1Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5010, USA
2M. D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, Orlando, FL 32806, USA
3UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
4Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
5Sharp Health Care Hospital, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
6University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
7Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198, USA
8Calypso Medical Technologies Inc., Seattle, WA 98121, USA
9Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
Received 25 January 2011; Accepted 12 May 2011
Academic Editor: May Abdel-Wahab
Copyright © 2012 Dale W. Litzenberg et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nicholas G. Zaorsky, Amy S. Harrison, Edouard J. Trabulsi, Leonard G. Gomella, Timothy N. Showalter, Mark D. Hurwitz, Adam P. Dicker, and Robert B. Den, “Evolution of advanced technologies in prostate cancer radiotherapy,” Nature Reviews Urology, 2013.
- Nicholas G. Zaorsky, Matthew T. Studenski, Adam P. Dicker, Leonard Gomella, and Robert B. Den, “Stereotactic body radiation therapy for prostate cancer: Is the technology ready to be the standard of care?,” Cancer Treatment Reviews, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 212–218, 2013.
- T. Langsenlehner, C. Döller, P. Winkler, G. Gallé, and K.S. Kapp, “Impact of inter- and intrafraction deviations and residual set-up errors on PTV margins,” Strahlentherapie und Onkologie, vol. 189, no. 4, pp. 321–328, 2013.
- Tobias Pommer, Marianne Falk, Per Rugaard Poulsen, Paul J. Keall, Ricky T. O’Brien, and Per Munck af Rosenschöld, “The impact of leaf width and plan complexity on DMLC tracking of prostate intensity modulated arc therapy,” Medical Physics, vol. 40, no. 11, pp. 111717, 2013.
- Filippo Ammazzalorso, Sebastian Graef, Uli Weber, Andrea Wittig, Rita Engenhart-Cabillic, and Urszula Jelen, “Dosimetric consequences of intrafraction prostate motion in scanned ion beam radiotherapy,” Radiotherapy and Oncology, 2014.
- H Ballhausen, M Li, N-S Hegemann, U Ganswindt, and C Belka, “Intra-fraction motion of the prostate is a random walk,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 549–563, 2014.
- Pietro Mancosu, Stefania Clemente, Valeria Landoni, Ruggero Ruggieri, Filippo Alongi, Marta Scorsetti, and Michele Stasi, “SBRT for prostate cancer: Challenges and features from a physicist prospective,” Physica Medica-European Journal Of Medical Physics, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 479–484, 2016.