- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 298732, 9 pages
Emerging Putative Biomarkers: The Role of Alpha 2 and 6 Integrins in Susceptibility, Treatment, and Prognosis
Menzies Research Institute Tasmania, University of Tasmania, 17 Liverpool Street Hobart, TAS 7000, Australia
Received 10 February 2012; Accepted 17 May 2012
Academic Editor: William Grizzle
Copyright © 2012 James R. Marthick and Joanne L. Dickinson. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiaming Liu, Jin Huang, Yazhou He, Jinnan Liu, Banghua Liao, and Ga Liao, “Genetic variants in the integrin gene predicted microRNA-binding sites were associated with the risk of prostate cancer,” Molecular Carcinogenesis, 2012.
- Sucharitha Balasubramaniam, Clay E. S. Comstock, Adam Ertel, Kwang Won Jeong, Michael R. Stallcup, Sankar Addya, Peter A. McCue, William F. Ostrander, Michael A. Augello, and Karen E. Knudsen, “Aberrant BAF57 Signaling Facilitates Prometastatic Phenotypes,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 2657–2667, 2013.
- Yan-bing Ding, Bin Deng, You-sheng Huang, Wei-ming Xiao, Jian Wu, Yan-qing Zhang, Yuan-zhi Wang, Da-cheng Wu, Guo-tao Lu, and Ke-yan Wu, “A High Level of Integrin α6 Expression in Human Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Cells Is Associated with a Migratory and Invasive Phenotype,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 1627–1635, 2013.