- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 302894, 12 pages
Markers of Field Cancerization: Proposed Clinical Applications in Prostate Biopsies
1Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
2New Mexico Cancer Center, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Received 6 February 2012; Accepted 8 March 2012
Academic Editor: Sandra M. Gaston
Copyright © 2012 Kristina A. Trujillo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brigitte N. Gomperts, Tonya C. Walser, Avrum Spira, and Steven M. Dubinett, “Enriching the Molecular Definition of the Airway "Field of Cancerization:" Establishing New Paradigms for the Patient at Risk for Lung Cancer,” Cancer Prevention Research, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 4–7, 2013.
- Anup Amatya, Ryan Deaton, Yirong Yang, Viju Ananthanarayanan, Mahesh Mohnani, and Erika Enk Rueter, “Development of a Nuclear Morphometric Signature for Prostate Cancer Risk in Negative Biopsies,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 7, 2013.
- M. L. Verschoor, R. Ungard, A. Harbottle, J. P. Jakupciak, R. L. Parr, and G. Singh, “Mitochondria and Cancer: Past, Present, and Future,” Biomed Research International, 2013.