- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 327104, 7 pages
Personalized Management in Low-Risk Prostate Cancer: The Role of Biomarkers
1Department of Urology, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Geert-Grooteplein Zuid 10, P.O. Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
2Department of Urology, Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia, Jl. Diponegoro no. 71, Jakarta 10430, Indonesia
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Anthony Devasia
Copyright © 2012 Siebren Dijkstra et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paul Posadzki, Myeong Soo Lee, Igho Onakpoya, Hye Won Lee, Byong Seob Ko, and Edzard Ernst, “Dietary supplements and prostate cancer: a systematic review of double-blind, placebo-controlled randomised clinical trials,” Maturitas, vol. 75, no. 2, pp. 125–130, 2013.
- Ahmet Tefekli, and Murat Tunc, “Future Prospects in the Diagnosis and Management of Localized Prostate Cancer,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Pedro Costa-Pinheiro, Rui Henrique, and Carmen Jerónimo, “Biomarkers and personalized risk stratification for patients with clinically localized prostate cancer,” Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Anthony S. Perry, Bungo Furusato, Raymond B. Nagle, and Sourav Ghosh, “Increased aPKC Expression Correlates with Prostatic Adenocarcinoma Gleason Score and Tumor Stage in the Japanese Population,” Prostate Cancer, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Sofia Nahavandi, Sara Baratchi, Rebecca Soffe, Shi-Yang Tang, Saeid Nahavandi, Arnan Mitchell, and Khashayar Khoshmanesh, “Microfluidic platforms for biomarker analysis,” Lab on a Chip, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 1496, 2014.