- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 327253, 11 pages
Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Mechanisms, Targets, and Treatment
Oncology Division, Hospital de Santa Maria, Instituto de Medicina Molecular, 1649-039 Lisbon, Portugal
Received 26 September 2011; Revised 1 December 2011; Accepted 20 December 2011
Academic Editor: William L. Dahut
Copyright © 2012 Teresa Maria Santos Amaral et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sébastien Fortin, Kevin Brasseur, Nathalie Morin, Éric Asselin, and Gervais Bérubé, “New platinum(II) complexes conjugate at position 7α of 17β-acetyl-testosterone as new combi-molecules against prostate cancer: Design, synthesis, structure-activity relationships and biological evaluation,” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2013.
- Thippeswamy Gulappa, Ramadevi Subramani Reddy, Suman Suman, Alice M. Nyakeriga, and Chendil Damodaran, “Molecular interplay between cdk4 and p21 dictates G0/G1 cell cycle arrest in prostate cancer cells,” Cancer Letters, 2013.
- Sausan Abouharb, and Paul G. Corn, “Optimal Therapy Sequencing in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer,” Current Oncology Reports, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 217–223, 2013.
- K. Franke, M. Baur, L. Daum, M. Vaegler, K.-D. Sievert, and B. Schlosshauer, “Prostate carcinoma cell growth-inhibiting hydrogel supports axonal regeneration in vitro,” Neuroscience Letters, vol. 541, pp. 248–252, 2013.
- Minyi He, Yun Liu, Xinjun Deng, Songtao Qi, Xuegang Sun, Gang Liu, Yongguang Liu, Yawei Liu, and Ming Zhao, “Down-regulation of miR-200b-3p by low p73 contributes to the androgen-independence of prostate cancer cells,” The Prostate, 2013.
- Roopika Menon, Mario Deng, Kerstin Rüenauver, Angela Queisser, Martin Pfeifer, Anne Offermann, Diana Boehm, Wenzel Vogel, Veit Scheble, Falko Fend, Glen Kristiansen, Nicolas Wernert, Nicole Oberbeckmann, Saskia Biskup, Mark A Rubin, Zaki Shaikhibrahim, and Sven Perner, “ Somatic copy number alterations by whole-exome sequencing implicates YWHAZ and PTK2 in castration-resistant prostate cancer ,” The Journal of Pathology, vol. 231, no. 4, pp. 505–516, 2013.
- Sara Pignatta, Chiara Arienti, Wainer Zoli, Marzia Di Donato, Gabriella Castoria, Elisa Gabucci, Valentina Casadio, Mirella Falconi, Ugo De Giorgi, Rosella Silvestrini, and Anna Tesei, “Prolonged exposure to (R)-bicalutamide generates a LNCaP subclone with alteration of mitochondrial genome,” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2013.
- Archana Mukhopadhyay, Kayann Tabanor, Rathnam Chaguturu, and Jane V Aldrich, “Targeting inhibitor 2 of protein phosphatase 2A as a therapeutic strategy for prostate cancer treatment,” Cancer Biology & Therapy, vol. 14, no. 10, 2013.
- Guillaume Ploussard, and Pierre Mongiat-Artus, “Triptorelin in the management of prostate cancer,” Future Oncology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 93–102, 2013.
- Tanya I. Stoyanova, and Andrew S. Goldstein, “Identification, characterization and targeting of Docetaxel-resistant prost ate cancer cells,” Asian Journal of Andrology, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 83–84, 2013.
- S. Belikov, C. Öberg, T. Jääskeläinen, V. Rahkama, J.J. Palvimo, and Ö. Wrange, “FoxA1 corrupts the antiandrogenic effect of bicalutamide but only weakly attenuates the effect of MDV3100 (Enzalutamide™),” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, vol. 365, no. 1, pp. 95–107, 2013.
- Sonia Liberati, Maria Beatrice Morelli, Massimo Nabissi, and Matteo Santoni, “Oncogenic and Anti-Oncogenic Effects of Transient Receptor Potential Channe ls,” Current Topics In Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 344–366, 2013.