- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 450246, 8 pages
Dose-Escalated Hypofractionated Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy in High-Risk Carcinoma of the Prostate: Outcome and Late Toxicity
1Department of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
2University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
3Department of Clinical Oncology, Raigmore Hospital, Inverness IV2 3UJ, UK
Received 29 February 2012; Accepted 13 April 2012
Academic Editor: Rami Ben-Yosef
Copyright © 2012 David Thomson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Supiot, G. Créhange, I. Latorzeff, P. Pommier, A. Paumier, E. Rio, G. Delaroche, S. Guérif, C. Catton, J. Martin, and A. Lisbona, “Hypofractionnement à visée curative dans le cancer de la prostate,” Cancer/Radiothérapie, 2013.
- M. Guckenberger, I. Lawrenz, and M. Flentje, “Moderately hypofractionated radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer,” Strahlentherapie und Onkologie, 2013.
- A.C. Tree, V.S. Khoo, N.J. van As, and M. Partridge, “Is Biochemical Relapse-free Survival After Profoundly Hypofractionated Radiotherapy Consistent with Current Radiobiological Models?,” Clinical Oncology, 2014.
- Gregor Habl, Sonja Katayama, Matthias Uhl, Kerstin A. Kessel, Lutz Edler, Juergen Debus, Klaus Herfarth, and Florian Sterzing, “Helical intensity-modulated radiotherapy of the pelvic lymph nodes with a simultaneous integrated boost to the prostate - first results of the PLATIN 1 trial,” BMC Cancer, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Stefania Clemente, Roberta Nigro, Caterina Oliviero, Chiara Marchioni, Marco Esposito, Francesca Romana Giglioli, Pietro Mancosu, Carmelo Marino, Serenella Russo, Michele Stasi, Lidia Strigari, Ivan Veronese, and Valeria Landoni, “Role of the Technical Aspects of Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy Treatment of Prostate Cancer: A Review,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 182–195, 2015.
- Takashi Mizowaki, Yoshiki Norihisa, Kenji Takayama, Itaru Ikeda, Haruo Inokuchi, Kiyonao Nakamura, Tomomi Kamba, Takahiro Inoue, Toshiyuki Kamoto, Osamu Ogawa, and Masahiro Hiraoka, “Ten-year outcomes of intensity-modulated radiation therapy combined with neoadjuvant hormonal therapy for intermediate- and high-risk patients with T1c-T2N0M0 prostate cancer,” International Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2016.