- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 452795, 8 pages
Expression of Neutral Endopeptidase, Endothelin-1, and Nuclear Factor Kappa B in Prostate Cancer: Interrelations and Associations with Prostate-Specific Antigen Recurrence after Radical Prostatectomy
1Department of Medical Oncology, University Hospital of Larissa, University of Thessaly School of Medicine, 41110 Larissa, Greece
2Department of Pathology, University Hospital of Larissa, University of Thessaly School of Medicine, 41110 Larissa, Greece
3Department of Urology, University Hospital of Larissa, University of Thessaly School of Medicine, 41110 Larissa, Greece
4Department of Medicine, Institut Gustave Roussy, 94805 Villejuif, France
5Centre Pluridisciplinaire d'Oncologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, 1101Lausanne, Switzerland
6Department of Biomathematics, University of Thessaly School of Medicine, 41222 Larissa, Greece
7Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies, Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Received 30 January 2012; Accepted 27 February 2012
Academic Editor: Fazlul H. Sarkar
Copyright © 2012 Panagiotis J. Vlachostergios et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Natasa Tesic, and Maja Cemazar, “In Vitro Targeted Gene Electrotransfer to Endothelial Cells with Plasmid DNA Containing Human Endothelin-1 Promoter,” The Journal of Membrane Biology, 2013.
- Panagiotis J. Vlachostergios, “Efficacy of Zibotentan in Colorectal Cancer-Letter,” Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 1673–1673, 2014.