- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 543970, 13 pages
Growth and Progression of TRAMP Prostate Tumors in Relationship to Diet and Obesity
1The Hormel Institute, University of Minnesota, Austin, MN 55912, USA
2Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Received 12 June 2012; Revised 24 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: J. W. Moul
Copyright © 2012 Melissa J. L. Bonorden et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paloma Olvera-Caltzontzin, Guadalupe Delgado, and Carmen Aceves, “Iodine Uptake and Prostate Cancer in the TRAMP Mouse Model,” Molecular Medicine, vol. 19, pp. 409–416, 2013.
- D. L. Ribeiro, R. M. Goes, M. E. Pinto-Fochi, S. R. Taboga, P. -A. Abrahamsson, and N. Dizeyi, “AKT and AMPK Activation after High-Fat and High-Glucose In Vitro Treatment of Prostate Epithelial Cells,” Hormone and Metabolic Research, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 471–476, 2014.
- Nathan A. Berger, “Obesity and cancer pathogenesis,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 1311, no. 1, pp. 57–76, 2014.
- Jie Liu, Shuai Hu, Yun Cui, Meng-Kui Sun, Feng Xie, Qian Zhang, and Jie Jin, “Saturated Fatty Acids Up-regulate COX-2 Expression in Prostate Epithelial Cells via Toll-like Receptor 4/NF-kappa B Signaling,” Inflammation, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 467–477, 2014.
- Emma H Allott, and Stephen D Hursting, “Obesity and cancer: mechanistic insights from transdisciplinary studies,” Endocrine-Related Cancer, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. R365–R386, 2015.
- Hua Xu, Meng-bo Hu, Pei-de Bai, Wen-hui Zhu, Sheng-hua Liu, Jun-yao Hou, Zu-quan Xiong, Qiang Ding, and Hao-wen Jiang, “Proinflammatory Cytokines in Prostate Cancer Development and Progression Promoted by High-Fat Diet,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.
- Han Jin Cho, Gyoo Taik Kwon, Heesook Park, Hyerim Song, Ki Won Lee, Jung-In Kim, and Jung Han Yoon Park, “A High-Fat Diet Containing Lard Accelerates Prostate Cancer Progression and Reduces Survival Rate in Mice: Possible Contribution of Adipose Tissue-Der,” Nutrients, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 2539–2561, 2015.