- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 546794, 7 pages
Hypofractionated Prostate Radiotherapy with or without Conventionally Fractionated Nodal Irradiation: Clinical Toxicity Observations and Retrospective Daily Dosimetry
1Department of Radiation Oncology, Hazelrig-Salter Radiation Oncology Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1700 6th Avenue South Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35249, USA
2Birmingham Southern College, 900 Arkadelphia Road, Birmingham, AL 35254, USA
Received 3 March 2012; Accepted 1 May 2012
Academic Editor: Rami Ben-Yosef
Copyright © 2012 Andrew M. McDonald et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andrew M. McDonald, Christopher B. Baker, Richard A. Popple, Kiran Shekar, Eddy S. Yang, Rojymon Jacob, Rex Cardan, Robert Y. Kim, and John B. Fiveash, “Different rectal toxicity tolerance with and without simultaneous conventionally-fractionated pelvic lymph node treatment in patients receiving hypofractionated prostate radiotherapy,” Radiation Oncology, vol. 9, 2014.
- Nina-Sophie Hegemann, Matthias Guckenberger, Claus Belka, Ute Ganswindt, Farkhad Manapov, and Minglun Li, “Hypofractionated radiotherapy for prostate cancer,” Radiation Oncology, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.
- Victoria A. Harris, John Staffurth, Olivia Naismith, Alikhan Esmail, Sarah Gulliford, Vincent Khoo, Rebecca Lewis, John Littler, Helen McNair, Azmat Sadoyze, Christopher Scrase, Aslam Sohaib, Isabel Syndikus, Anjali Zarkar, Emma Hall, and David Dearnaley, “Consensus Guidelines and Contouring Atlas for Pelvic Node Delineation in Prostate and Pelvic Node Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, vol. 92, no. 4, pp. 874–883, 2015.