- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 580306, 8 pages
Androgen Deprivation Therapy Toxicity and Management for Men Receiving Radiation Therapy
Department of Radiation Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
Received 16 November 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: J. W. Moul
Copyright © 2012 Matthew E. Johnson and Mark K. Buyyounouski. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Sridharan, A. Dal Pra, C. Catton, R.G. Bristow, and P. Warde, “Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer: Current Controversies and Optimisation Opportunities,” Clinical Oncology, 2013.
- I. D. White, J. Wilson, P. Aslet, A. B. Baxter, A. Birtle, B. Challacombe, J. Coe, L. Grover, H. Payne, S. Russell, V. Sangar, N. Van As, and M. Kirby, “Development of UK guidance on the management of erectile dysfunction resulting from radical radiotherapy and androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer,” International Journal of Clinical Practice, 2014.
- Ann C. Raldow, Danjie Zhang, Ming-Hui Chen, Michelle H. Braccioforte, Brian J. Moran, and Anthony V. D'Amico, “Short-course androgen deprivation therapy and the risk of death from high-risk prostate cancer in men undergoing external beam radiation therapy and brachytherapy,” Brachytherapy, 2015.
- Sherry Zhao, Alfredo I. Urdaneta, and Mitchell S. Anscher, “The role of androgen deprivation therapy plus radiation therapy in patients with non-metastatic prostate cancer,” Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy, pp. 1–14, 2016.