- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 587139, 5 pages
The Role of Targeted Focal Therapy in the Management of Low-Risk Prostate Cancer: Update on Current Challenges
Division of Urology, UC Denver School of Medicine, Academic Office One Building, Room 5602, 12631 East 17th Avenue C-319, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Received 6 October 2012; Accepted 12 December 2012
Academic Editor: Damien Greene
Copyright © 2012 Daniel W. Smith et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- L. Dickinson, H.U. Ahmed, A. Kirkham, C. Allen, A. Freeman, J. Barber, R. Hindley, T. Leslie, C. Ogden, R. Persad, M.H. Winkler, and M. Emberton, “A Multi-Centre Prospective Development Study Evaluating Focal Therapy using High Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Localised Prostate Cancer: The INDEX Study,” Contemporary Clinical Trials, 2013.
- Hyeyeol Bae, Soichiro Yoshida, Yoh Matsuoka, Hiroshi Nakajima, Eisaku Ito, Hiroshi Tanaka, Miyako Oya, Takayuki Nakayama, Hideki Takeshita, Toshiki Kijima, Junichiro Ishioka, Noboru Numao, Fumitaka Koga, Kazutaka Saito, Takumi Akashi, Yasuhisa Fujii, and Kazunori Kihara, “Apparent diffusion coefficient value as a biomarker reflecting morphological and biological features of prostate cancer,” International Urology and Nephrology, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 555–561, 2014.
- Robyn Banerjee, Sang-June Park, Erik Anderson, D. Jeffrey Demanes, Jason Wang, and Mitchell Kamrava, “From whole gland to hemigland to ultra-focal high-dose rate prostate brachytherapy: A dosimetric analysis,” Brachytherapy, 2015.