- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 593241, 12 pages
Factors Implicated in Radiation Therapy Failure and Radiosensitization of Prostate Cancer
Pathology Laboratory, Großbeerenstraße 12, 12209 Berlin, Germany
Received 7 February 2011; Accepted 9 May 2011
Academic Editor: May Abdel-Wahab
Copyright © 2012 Helmut Bonkhoff. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaobin Wang, Zhikun Ma, Zheng Xiao, Hui Liu, Zhongling Dou, Xiaoshan Feng, and Haijun Shi, “Chk1 knockdown confers radiosensitization in prostate cancer stem cells,” Oncology Reports, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 2247–2254, 2012.
- H. S. Park, J. D. Schoenfeld, R. B. Mailhot, M. Shive, R. I. Hartman, R. Ogembo, and L. A. Mucci, “Statins and prostate cancer recurrence following radical prostatectomy or radiotherapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” Annals of Oncology, 2013.
- Arunee Hematulin, Daniel Sagan, Kanlayanee Sawanyawisuth, Wunchana Seubwai, and Sopit Wongkham, “Association between cellular radiosensitivity and G1/G2 checkpoint proficiencies in human cholangiocarcinoma cell lines,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 1159–1166, 2014.
- Chunxia Gao, Emer Bourke, Martin Scobie, Melina Arcos Famme, Tobias Koolmeister, Thomas Helleday, Leif A. Eriksson, Noel F. Lowndes, and James A. L. Brown, “Rational design and validation of a Tip60 histone acetyltransferase inhibitor,” Scientific Reports, vol. 4, 2014.
- Yugo Sawada, Kazuya Omoto, Naoki Kohei, Kengo Sakaguchi, Masahiko Miura, and Kazunari Tanabe, “Sulfoquinovosylacylpropanediol is a novel potent radiosensitizer in prostate cancer,” International Journal of Urology, 2015.