- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 640968, 9 pages
Current Challenges in Development of Differentially Expressed and Prognostic Prostate Cancer Biomarkers
1Department of Urology, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
2Department of Oncology, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Received 13 March 2012; Accepted 13 July 2012
Academic Editor: William Grizzle
Copyright © 2012 Steven M. Lucas and Elisabeth I. Heath. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joshua B. Stevens, Steven D. Horne, Batoul Y. Abdallah, Christine J. Ye, and Henry H. Heng, “Chromosomal instability and transcriptome dynamics in cancer,” Cancer and Metastasis Reviews, 2013.
- Sophie E McGrath, Agnieszka Michael, Richard Morgan, and Hardev Pandha, “EN2: a novel prostate cancer biomarker,” Biomarkers in Medicine, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 893–901, 2013.