- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 640968, 9 pages
Current Challenges in Development of Differentially Expressed and Prognostic Prostate Cancer Biomarkers
1Department of Urology, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
2Department of Oncology, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Received 13 March 2012; Accepted 13 July 2012
Academic Editor: William Grizzle
Copyright © 2012 Steven M. Lucas and Elisabeth I. Heath. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joshua B. Stevens, Steven D. Horne, Batoul Y. Abdallah, Christine J. Ye, and Henry H. Heng, “Chromosomal instability and transcriptome dynamics in cancer,” Cancer and Metastasis Reviews, 2013.
- Sophie E McGrath, Agnieszka Michael, Richard Morgan, and Hardev Pandha, “EN2: a novel prostate cancer biomarker,” Biomarkers in Medicine, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 893–901, 2013.
- Morten Beck Rye, Helena Bertilsson, Finn Drablos, Anders Angelsen, Tone F. Bathen, and May-Britt Tessem, “Gene signatures ESC, MYC and ERG-fusion are early markers of a potentially dangerous subtype of prostate cancer,” Bmc Medical Genomics, vol. 7, 2014.
- Edward Vitkin, Amir Ben-Dor, Michael Shmoish, Michaela F. Hartmann, Zohar Yakhini, Stefan A. Wudy, and Ze’ev Hochberg, “Peer Group Normalization and Urine to Blood Context in Steroid Metabolomics: the Case of CAH and Obesity,” Steroids, 2014.
- A Paziewska, M Dabrowska, K Goryca, A Antoniewicz, J Dobruch, M Mikula, D Jarosz, L Zapala, A Borowka, and J Ostrowski, “DNA methylation status is more reliable than gene expression at detecting cancer in prostate biopsy,” British Journal of Cancer, 2014.
- Nathan Bucay, Varahram Shahryari, Shahana Majid, Soichiro Yamamura, Yozo Mitsui, Z. Laura Tabatabai, Kirsten Greene, Guoren Deng, Rajvir Dahiya, Yuichiro Tanaka, and Sharanjot Saini, “miRNA Expression Analyses in Prostate Cancer Clinical Tissues,” Jove-Journal Of Visualized Experiments, no. 103, 2015.
- Thomas WH Lui, Nancy BY Tsui, Lawrence WC Chan, Cesar SC Wong, Parco MF Siu, and Benjamin YM Yung, “DECODE: an integrated differential co-expression and differential expression analysis of gene expression data,” BMC Bioinformatics, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.
- Jennifer S. Myers, Ariana K. von Lersner, Charles J. Robbins, and Qing-Xiang Amy Sang, “Differentially Expressed Genes and Signature Pathways of Human Prostate Cancer,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 12, 2015.