- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 690210, 5 pages
Incidentally Found Prostate Cancer and Influence on Overall Survival after Radical Cystoprostatectomy
1Department of Urology, Institute of Oncology, Vilnius University, Santariškių 1, 08660 Vilnius, Lithuania
2Cancer Control and Prevention Center, Institute of Oncology, Vilnius University, Santariškių 1, 08660 Vilnius, Lithuania
3Clinic of Surgery, Institute of Oncology, Vilnius University, Santariškių 1, 08660 Vilnius, Lithuania
Received 18 February 2012; Revised 4 April 2012; Accepted 10 April 2012
Academic Editor: Jack Schalken
Copyright © 2012 Algimantas Sruogis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Georgios Gakis, Arnulf Stenzl, and Markus Renninger, “Do we use the right criteria for determining the clinical significance of incidental prostate cancer at radical cystoprostatectomy?,” Scandinavian Journal of Urology, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 358–362, 2013.
- Priya Bhosale, Aparna Balachandran, Raghu Vikram, Chitra Viswanathan, Homer Macapinlac, Eric Rohren, and Ramanujan Prativadi, “What Is the Clinical Significance of FDG Unexpected Uptake in the Prostate in Patients Undergoing PET/CT for Other Malignancies?,” International Journal of Molecular Imaging, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.