- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 691380, 8 pages
Recent Trends in Prostate Cancer Incidence by Age, Cancer Stage, and Grade, the United States, 2001–2007
1Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, CDC,
4770 Buford Hwy, MS K55, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
2Department of Urology and Winship Cancer Institute, School of Medicine, Emory University, 1365C Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Received 22 August 2012; Revised 25 October 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editor: J. W. Moul
Copyright © 2012 Jun Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. Ballentine Carter, “American Urological Association (AUA) Guideline on prostate cancer detection: process and rationale,” BJU International, vol. 112, no. 5, pp. 543–547, 2013.
- Daniel A Barocas, Vivien Chen, Matthew Cooperberg, Michael Goodman, John J Graff, Sheldon Greenfield, Ann Hamilton, Karen Hoffman, Sherrie Kaplan, Tatsuki Koyama, Alicia Morgans, Lisa E Paddock, Sharon Phillips, Matthew J Resnick, Antoinette Stroup, Xiao Cheng Wu, and David F Penson, “Using a population-based observational cohort study to address difficult comparative effectiveness research questions: the CEASAR study,” Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 445–460, 2013.
- D. Le Broc-Ryckewaert, R. Carpentier, E. Lipka, S. Daher, C. Vaccher, D. Betbeder, and C. Furman, “Development of innovative paclitaxel-loaded small PLGA nanoparticles: Study of their antiproliferative activity and their molecular interactions on prostatic cancer cells,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2013.
- H. Ballentine Carter, Peter C. Albertsen, Michael J. Barry, Ruth Etzioni, Stephen J. Freedland, Kirsten Lynn Greene, Lars Holmberg, Philip Kantoff, Badrinath R. Konety, Mohammad Hassan Murad, David F. Penson, and Anthony L. Zietman, “Early Detection of Prostate Cancer: AUA Guideline,” The Journal of Urology, 2013.