- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 691380, 8 pages
Recent Trends in Prostate Cancer Incidence by Age, Cancer Stage, and Grade, the United States, 2001–2007
1Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, CDC,
4770 Buford Hwy, MS K55, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
2Department of Urology and Winship Cancer Institute, School of Medicine, Emory University, 1365C Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Received 22 August 2012; Revised 25 October 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editor: J. W. Moul
Copyright © 2012 Jun Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. Ballentine Carter, “American Urological Association (AUA) Guideline on prostate cancer detection: process and rationale,” BJU International, vol. 112, no. 5, pp. 543–547, 2013.
- Daniel A Barocas, Vivien Chen, Matthew Cooperberg, Michael Goodman, John J Graff, Sheldon Greenfield, Ann Hamilton, Karen Hoffman, Sherrie Kaplan, Tatsuki Koyama, Alicia Morgans, Lisa E Paddock, Sharon Phillips, Matthew J Resnick, Antoinette Stroup, Xiao Cheng Wu, and David F Penson, “Using a population-based observational cohort study to address difficult comparative effectiveness research questions: the CEASAR study,” Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 445–460, 2013.
- D. Le Broc-Ryckewaert, R. Carpentier, E. Lipka, S. Daher, C. Vaccher, D. Betbeder, and C. Furman, “Development of innovative paclitaxel-loaded small PLGA nanoparticles: Study of their antiproliferative activity and their molecular interactions on prostatic cancer cells,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2013.
- H. Ballentine Carter, Peter C. Albertsen, Michael J. Barry, Ruth Etzioni, Stephen J. Freedland, Kirsten Lynn Greene, Lars Holmberg, Philip Kantoff, Badrinath R. Konety, Mohammad Hassan Murad, David F. Penson, and Anthony L. Zietman, “Early Detection of Prostate Cancer: AUA Guideline,” The Journal of Urology, 2013.
- Bryan Hoang, Mark J. Ernsting, Mami Murakami, Elijus Undzys, and Shyh-Dar Li, “Docetaxel-carboxymethylcellulose nanoparticles display enhanced anti-tumor activity in murine models of castration-resistant prostate cancer,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 471, no. 1-2, pp. 224–233, 2014.
- Chunkit Fung, William Dale, and Supriya Gupta Mohile, “Prostate Cancer in the Elderly Patient,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 32, no. 24, pp. 2523–2530, 2014.
- Marianne Schmid, Qd Quoc-Dien Trinh, Markus Graefen, Margit Fisch, Felix K. Chun, and Jens Hansen, “The role of biomarkers in the assessment of prostate cancer risk prior to prostate biopsy: Which markers matter and how should they be used?,” World Journal of Urology, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 871–880, 2014.
- Berat Cem Özgür, Ersin Köseoğlu, Ali İhsan Arık, Haşmet Sarıcı, Övünç Bilgin, Cem Nedim Yücetürk, Elif Özer, Eşref Oğuz Güven, Onur Telli, Ali Atan, and Muzaffer Eroğlu, “Synchronous bladder and prostate cancers in the specimens of radical cystoprostatectomy: A multicenter retrospective analysis,” The Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences, 2014.
- Dae-Seon Yoo, Seung Hyo Woo, Seok Cho, Seok Ho Kang, Sang Jin Kim, Sung Yul Park, Sang Hyub Lee, Seung Hyun Jeon, and Jinsung Park, “Practice Patterns of Urologists in Managing Korean Men Aged 40 Years or Younger With High Serum Prostate-specific Antigen Levels,” Urology, 2014.
- Michael P. Hoeh, and Leslie A. Deane, “PSA Screening: A Discussion Based on the USPSTF Recommendations and the AUA and EAU Guidelines,” Journal of Mens Health, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 10–17, 2014.
- Sankar N Krishna, and Raymond C Bergan, “Therapeutic modulation of prostate cancer metastasis,” Future Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 223–239, 2014.
- Francesco Ricci, Giulia Buzzatti, Alessandra Rubagotti, and Francesco Boccardo, “Safety of antiandrogen therapy for treating prostate cancer,” Expert Opinion on Drug Safety, vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 1483–1499, 2014.
- Mizuki Onozawa, Shiro Hinotsu, Taiji Tsukamoto, Mototsugu Oya, Osamu Ogawa, Tadaichi Kitamura, Kazuhiro Suzuki, Seiji Naito, Mikio Namiki, Kazuo Nishimura, Yoshihiko Hirao, and Hideyuki Akaza, “Recent Trends in the Initial Therapy for Newly Diagnosed Prostate Cancer in Japan,” Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 969–981, 2014.
- Adam M. Hirst, Fiona M. Frame, Norman J. Maitland, and Deborah O’Connell, “Low Temperature Plasma: A Novel Focal Therapy for Localized Prostate Cancer?,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.