- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 826254, 11 pages
Relationship of Dietary Intake of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids with Risk of Prostate Cancer Development: A Meta-Analysis of Prospective Studies and Review of Literature
1Institute of Urology, St. Luke's Medical Center, 1102 Quezon City, Philippines
2ENT Department, St. Luke's Medical Center, 1102 Quezon City, Philippines
3Preventive and Community Medicine, St. Luke's College of Medicine, 1102 Quezon City, Philippines
Received 8 March 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editor: Lynnette Ferguson
Copyright © 2012 Michael E. Chua et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhijun Wang, Jeffery Fan, Mandy Liu, Steven Yeung, Andy Chang, Moses SS Chow, Doreen Pon, and Ying Huang, “Nutraceuticals for prostate cancer chemoprevention: from molecular mechanisms to clinical application,” Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- J. Hübner, “Update 2013 Komplementäre Onkologie,” Der Onkologe, 2013.
- Julie K. Bassett, Gianluca Severi, Allison M. Hodge, Robert J. MacInnis, Robert A. Gibson, John L. Hopper, Dallas R. English, and Graham G. Giles, “Plasma phospholipid fatty acids, dietary fatty acids and prostate cancer risk,” International Journal of Cancer, 2013.
- Georgia Lenihan-Geels, Karen S. Bishop, and Lynnette R. Ferguson, “Alternative Sources of Omega-3 Fats: Can We Find a Sustainable Substitute f or Fish?,” Nutrients, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1301–1315, 2013.
- Jean-Joseph Hoang, Silvère Baron, David H. Volle, Jean-Marc A. Lobaccaro, and Amalia Trousson, “Lipids, LXRs and prostate cancer: Are HDACs a new link?,” Biochemical Pharmacology, 2013.
- Raúl Baena Ruiz, and Pedro Salinas Hernández, “Diet and Cancer: Risk factors and epidemiological evidence,” Maturitas, 2013.
- Philip C. Calder, and Richard J. Deckelbaum, “Dietary fatty acids in health and disease,” Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 111–115, 2014.
- Jing Li, Chunquan Li, Junwei Han, Chunlong Zhang, Desi Shang, Qianlan Yao, Yunpeng Zhang, Yanjun Xu, Wei Liu, Meng Zhou, Haixiu Yang, Fei Su, and Xia Li, “The detection of risk pathways, regulated by miRNAs, via the integration of sample-matched miRNA-mRNA profiles and pathway structure,” Journal of Biomedical Informatics, 2014.