- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103547, 11 pages
Hypofractionated External-Beam Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer
1University of Minnesota Medical Center, 420 Delaware Street SE, MMC-494, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
2Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 5801 Forest Park Road, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
3Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Anschutz Cancer Pavilion, Campus Mail Stop F-706, 1665 Aurora Court, Suite 1032, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Received 30 April 2012; Accepted 13 October 2012
Academic Editor: Rami Ben-Yosef
Copyright © 2013 L. Chinsoo Cho et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- James B. Yu, Laura D. Cramer, Jeph Herrin, Pamela R. Soulos, Arnold L. Potosky, and Cary P. Gross, “Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Versus Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer: Comparison of Toxicity,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 32, no. 12, pp. 1195–+, 2014.
- Anthony V. D'Amico, “Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Versus Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer: Less Cost at the Expense of More Genitourinary Toxicity Is a Concerning But Testable Hypothesis,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 32, no. 12, pp. 1183–1185, 2014.