- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 157103, 8 pages
HMGB1: A Promising Therapeutic Target for Prostate Cancer
1Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Medicine, University of Illinois, 1601 Parkview Avenue, Rockford, IL 61107, USA
2Department of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 15 April 2013
Academic Editor: J. W. Moul
Copyright © 2013 Munirathinam Gnanasekar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xue Rui, Ma Shengli, Jia Zhankui, Pi Guofu, and Yang Jinjian, “HMGB1: A potential target for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia,” Medical Hypotheses, 2013.
- Madhuwanti Srinivasan, Souresh Banerjee, Allison Palmer, Guoxing Zheng, Aoshuang Chen, Maarten C. Bosland, André Kajdacsy-Balla, Ramaswamy Kalyanasundaram, and Gnanasekar Munirathinam, “HMGB1 in Hormone-Related Cancer: a Potential Therapeutic Target,” Hormones and Cancer, 2014.