- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 418340, 8 pages
The Role of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor in Metastatic Prostate Cancer to the Skeleton
1Spinal Biology Research Laboratory, University of Melbourne, Department of Surgery, Austin Health, P.O. Box 5555, Heidelberg, VIC 3084, Australia
2Department of Spinal Surgery, Austin Health, P.O. Box 5555, Heidelberg, VIC 3084, Australia
Received 30 June 2013; Revised 4 November 2013; Accepted 14 November 2013
Academic Editor: Manfred Wirth
Copyright © 2013 Emma Roberts et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhu Mei, HuiKe Jiao, Wei Wang, Jie Li, GuoQiang Chen, and Ying Xu, “Polycomb chromobox 4 enhances migration and pulmonary metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma cell line MHCC97L,” Science China Life Sciences, 2014.
- Erik H. Knelson, Jasmine C. Nee, and Gerard C. Blobe, “Heparan sulfate signaling in cancer,” Trends in Biochemical Sciences, 2014.