- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 519436, 15 pages
Galectins as New Prognostic Markers and Potential Therapeutic Targets for Advanced Prostate Cancers
Laboratorio de Glicómica Funcional, IQUIBICEN-CONICET, Departamento de Química Biológica, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Buenos Aires, C1428, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Received 20 May 2013; Revised 6 August 2013; Accepted 8 August 2013
Academic Editor: James L. Gulley
Copyright © 2013 Diego J. Laderach et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zeta Tak For Yu, Koh Meng Aw Yong, and Jianping Fu, “Microfluidic Blood Cell Sorting: Now and Beyond,” Small, 2014.
- Helen Blanchard, Khuchtumur Bum-Erdene, and Matthew W. Hugo, “Inhibitors of Galectins and Implications for Structure-Based Design of Galectin-Specific Therapeutics,” Australian Journal of Chemistry, vol. 67, no. 12, pp. 1763, 2014.
- Alexander V. Timoshenko, “Towards molecular mechanisms regulating the expression of galectins in cancer cells under microenvironmental stress conditions,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 2015.
- Isaac Eliaz, Elaine Weil, Julie-Ann Dutton, Audrey E. McCalley, Barbie Nolte, and Patrick M. Moriarty, “Lipoprotein apheresis reduces circulating galectin-3 in humans,” Journal of Clinical Apheresis, 2015.