- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 539680, 10 pages
Circulating MicroRNAs as Biomarkers of Prostate Cancer: The State of Play
1Department of Surgery, Royal Melbourne Hospital, The University of Melbourne, Level 5 Clinical Sciences Building, Parkville, Melbourne, VIC 3050, Australia
2Dame Roma Mitchell Cancer Research Laboratories, The University of Adelaide, P.O. Box 14, Rundle Mall, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
Received 28 September 2012; Accepted 5 February 2013
Academic Editor: Jostein Halgunset
Copyright © 2013 Nikhil Sapre and Luke A. Selth. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yi Zhang, Hao Hu, Lu Song, Lin Cai, Renxiong Wei, and Wei Jin, “Epirubicin-mediated expression of miR-302b is involved in osteosarcoma apoptosis and cell cycle regulation,” Toxicology Letters, 2013.
- S. Dijkstra, P.F.A. Mulders, and J.A. Schalken, “Clinical Use of Novel Urine and Blood Based Prostate Cancer Biomarkers: a review,” Clinical Biochemistry, 2013.