- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 763569, 15 pages
Androgen Receptor-Target Genes in African American Prostate Cancer Disparities
1Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
2Medical Faculty Associates, The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
3Division of Urology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Columbia University, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
4The GW Cancer Institute, The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
5Duke Cancer Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Received 21 September 2012; Revised 14 December 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: Craig Robson
Copyright © 2013 Bi-Dar Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Isaac J. Powell, and Aliccia Bollig-Fischer, “Minireview: The Molecular and Genomic Basis for Prostate Cancer Health Disparities,” Molecular Endocrinology, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 879–891, 2013.
- Godwin O. Ifere, Renee Desmond, Wendy Demark-Wahnefried, and Tim R. Nagy, “Apolipoprotein E gene polymorphism influences aggressive behavior in prostate cancer cells by deregulating cholesterol homeostasis,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 1002–1010, 2013.
- A Kroiss, S Vincent, M Decaussin-Petrucci, E Meugnier, J Viallet, A Ruffion, F Chalmel, J Samarut, and N Allioli, “Androgen-regulated microRNA-135a decreases prostate cancer cell migration and invasion through downregulating ROCK1 and ROCK2,” Oncogene, 2014.