- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 783243, 5 pages
3D versus 2D Systematic Transrectal Ultrasound-Guided Prostate Biopsy: Higher Cancer Detection Rate in Clinical Practice
1Department of Urology, Jules Bordet Institute, 1 Rue Héger-Bordet, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
2Université Libre de Bruxelles, 50 Franklin Roosevelt Avenue, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
3Department of Anatomopathology, Jules Bordet Institute, 1 Rue Héger-Bordet, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Received 12 July 2013; Revised 27 September 2013; Accepted 1 October 2013
Academic Editor: Cristina Magi-Galluzzi
Copyright © 2013 Alexandre Peltier et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tharindu De Silva, Derek W. Cool, Cesare Romagnoli, Aaron Fenster, and Aaron D. Ward, “Evaluating the utility of intraprocedural 3D TRUS image information in guiding registration for displacement compensation during prostate biopsy,” Medical Physics, vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 082901, 2014.
- Alexandre Peltier, Fouad Aoun, Marc Lemort, Félix Kwizera, Marianne Paesmans, and Roland Van Velthoven, “MRI-Targeted Biopsies versus Systematic Transrectal Ultrasound Guided Biopsies for the Diagnosis of Localized Prostate Cancer in Biopsy Naïve Men,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.