- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 875615, 15 pages
Blood Level Omega-3 Fatty Acids as Risk Determinant Molecular Biomarker for Prostate Cancer
1Department of Preventive and Community Medicine, St. Luke's College of Medicine, Sta. Ignaciana Street,
1102 Quezon City, Philippines
2Institute of Urology, St. Luke's Medical Center, 279 E. Rodriguez Boulevard, Cathedral Heights, 1102 Quezon City, Philippines
3Department of Head, Ear, Neck and Throat, St. Luke's Medical Center, 279 E. Rodriguez Boulevard, Cathedral Heights, 1102 Quezon City, Philippines
Received 5 April 2012; Revised 7 October 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jostein Halgunset
Copyright © 2013 Mishell Kris Sorongon-Legaspi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. Robert Superko, Alex R. Superko, Gina P. Lundberg, Basil Margolis, Brenda C. Garrett, Khurram Nasir, and Arthur S. Agatston, “Omega-3 Fatty Acid Blood Levels Clinical Significance Update,” Current Cardiovascular Risk Reports, vol. 8, no. 11, 2014.
- Fabio J. Pacheco, Frankis G. Almaguel, Whitney Evans, Leslimar Rios-Colon, Valery Filippov, Lai S. Leoh, Elizabeth Rook-Arena, Melanie Mediavilla-Varela, Marino De Leon, and Carlos A. Casiano, “Docosahexanoic acid antagonizes TNF-α-induced necroptosis by attenuating oxidative stress, ceramide production, lysosomal dysfunction, and autophagic features,” Inflammation Research, 2014.
- Philip C. Calder, and Richard J. Deckelbaum, “Dietary fatty acids in health and disease,” Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 111–115, 2014.
- Petra Hudler, Nina Kocevar, and Radovan Komel, “Proteomic Approaches in Biomarker Discovery: New Perspectives in Cancer Diagnostics,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.