- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 902686, 10 pages
Advances in Robotic-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy over Time
Department of Urology, Indiana University Medical Center, 535 N. Barnhill Drive, Suite 420, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Received 9 June 2013; Revised 3 September 2013; Accepted 19 September 2013
Academic Editor: J. W. Moul
Copyright © 2013 Emma F. P. Jacobs et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Akshay Sood, Wooju Jeong, James O. Peabody, Ashok K. Hemal, and Mani Menon, “Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy,” Urologic Clinics of North America, 2014.
- Albert J. Chang, Karen A. Autio, Mack Roach, and Howard I. Scher, “High-risk prostate cancer—classification and therapy,” Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology, 2014.
- Joan C. Delto, George Wayne, Rafael Yanes, Alan M. Nieder, and Akshay Bhandari, “Reducing Robotic Prostatectomy Costs by Minimizing Instrumentation,” Journal of Endourology, pp. 141021095937003, 2014.
- Daniel Ramirez, Homayoun Zargar, Peter Caputo, and Jihad H. Kaouk, “Robotic-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy: An update on functional and oncologic outcomes, techniques, and advancements in technology,” Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2015.
- Wesley W. Ludwig, Michael A. Gorin, Mark W. Ball, Edward M. Schaeffer, Misop Han, and Mohamad E. Allaf, “Instrument Life for Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy and Partial Nephrectomy: Are Ten Lives for Most Instruments Justified?,” Urology, 2015.