- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 981684, 12 pages
Emerging Molecularly Targeted Therapies in Castration Refractory Prostate Cancer
1Division of Medical Oncology, University of UT Huntsman Cancer Institute, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
2Department of Internal Medicine, University of UT, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
3Department of Pathology and ARUP Laboratories, University of UT, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108, USA
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 10 April 2013
Academic Editor: William L. Dahut
Copyright © 2013 Jesal C. Patel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stephen Lott, “Specialty pharmacy’s expanding role in prostate cancer management,” Pharmacy Today, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 53–55, 2013.
- Ulka Vaishampayan, “Therapeutic options and multifaceted treatment paradigms in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer,” Current Opinion in Oncology, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 265–273, 2014.
- Huan Ding, Ying Sun, Yu Hou, and Li Li, “Effects of INPP4B gene transfection combined with PARP inhibitor on castration therapy—Resistant prostate cancer cell line, PC3,” Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations, 2014.
- Y. Mao, I. Poschke, and R. Kiessling, “Tumour-induced immune suppression: role of inflammatory mediators released by myelomonocytic cells,” Journal of Internal Medicine, 2014.
- Jgc van Hasselt, A Gupta, Z Hussein, Jh Beijnen, Jhm Schellens, and Adr Huitema, “Disease Progression/Clinical Outcome Model for Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer in Patients Treated With Eribulin,” CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology, 2015.
- C. Reviriego, “ARN-509 Androgen receptor signaling inhibitor Prostate cancer therapy,” Drugs Of The Future, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 101–108, 2015.
- Athanasios Dellis, and Athanasios G. Papatsoris, “Phase I and II therapies targeting the androgen receptor for the treatment of castration resistant prostate cancer,” Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, pp. 1–11, 2016.
- Maria Raffaella Ambrosio, Luigi Pirtoli, and Maria Teresa del Vecchio, “Emerging Targets for Prostate Adenocarcinoma Therapy: How Molecular Biology May Drive Towards a More Tailored Approach?,” Current Drug Targets, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 266–275, 2016.