- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 756189, 6 pages
Primary Zonal High Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Prostate Cancer: Results of a Prospective Phase IIa Feasibility Study
1Department of Urology, Jules Bordet Institute, 1 Héger-Bordet Street, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
2Université Libre de Bruxelles, 50 Franklin Roosevelt Avenue, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
3Department of Radiology, Jules Bordet Institute, 1 Héger-Bordet Street, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Received 30 September 2013; Revised 3 December 2013; Accepted 4 December 2013; Published 23 January 2014
Academic Editor: Katsuto Shinohara
Copyright © 2014 Roland Van Velthoven et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ksenija Limani, Fouad Aoun, Serge Holz, Marianne Paesmans, Alexandre Peltier, and Roland van Velthoven, “Single High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Session as a Whole Gland Primary Treatment for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer: 10-Year Outcomes,” Prostate Cancer, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Taimur T. Shah, Veeru Kasivisvanathan, Charles Jameson, Alex Freeman, Mark Emberton, and Hashim U. Ahmed, “Histological outcomes after focal high-intensity focused ultrasound and cryotherapy,” World Journal Of Urology, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 955–964, 2015.
- V. Kasivisvanathan, T.T. Shah, I. Donaldson, A. Kanthabalan, C.M. Moore, M. Emberton, and H.U. Ahmed, “Fokale Therapie des Prostatakarzinoms,” Der Urologe, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 202–209, 2015.
- Fouad Aoun, Ksenija Limani, Alexandre Peltier, Quentin Marcelis, Marc Zanaty, Alexandre Chamoun, Marc Vanden Bossche, Thierry Roumeguère, and Roland van Velthoven, “High Intensity Focused Ultrasound versus Brachytherapy for the Treatment of Localized Prostate Cancer: A Matched-Pair Analysis,” Advances in Urology, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.