- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 967839, 6 pages
Medication Responsiveness of Motor Symptoms in a Population-Based Study of Parkinson Disease
1Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095-7334, USA
2Department of Medicine, UCLA Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1736, USA
3UCLA School of Public Health, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1772, USA
4RAND, Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138, USA
5Parkinson's Disease Research, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Education and Clinical Center, Los Angeles, CA 90073, USA
6Department of Neurology, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA 90502, USA
Received 16 August 2011; Revised 4 October 2011; Accepted 5 October 2011
Academic Editor: Jan O. Aasly
Copyright © 2011 Yvette M. Bordelon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stefanie D. Vassar, Yvette M. Bordelon, Ron D. Hays, Natalie Diaz, Rebecca Rausch, Cherry Mao, and Barbara G. Vickrey, “Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the Motor Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale,” Parkinson's Disease, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Arthur G. Fitzmaurice, Shannon L. Rhodes, Myles Cockburn, Beate Ritz, and Jeff M. Bronstein, “Aldehyde dehydrogenase variation enhances effect of pesticides associated with Parkinson disease,” Neurology, vol. 82, no. 5, pp. 419–426, 2014.
- Victoria Stepien, “Levodopa Fractionation in Parkinson's Disease,” Journal of Parkinsons Disease, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 89–96, 2014.