- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 321406, 8 pages
L-DOPA Uptake in Astrocytic Endfeet Enwrapping Blood Vessels in Rat Brain
1Department of Physiology, Universidad Central del Caribe, Bayamón, PR 00956, USA
2Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Received 14 March 2012; Accepted 13 June 2012
Academic Editor: Heinz Reichmann
Copyright © 2012 M. Y. Inyushin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Glen B. Baker, and Darrell D. Mousseau, “Recent Developments in the Regulation of Monoamine Oxidase Form and Functio n: Is the Current Model Restricting Our Understanding of the Breadth of Con tribution of Monoamine Oxidase to Brain [dys]Function?,” Current Topics In Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 12, no. 20, pp. 2163–2176, 2012.
- Konstantin I. Maslov, Li Li, Vassiliy Tsytsarev, and Bin Rao, “Photoacoustic and optical coherence tomography of epilepsy with high tempor al and spatial resolution and dual optical contrasts,” Journal Of Neuroscience Methods, vol. 216, no. 2, pp. 142–145, 2013.