- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 517838, 7 pages
Reliability of the Electromechanical Delay Components Assessment during the Relaxation Phase
Department of Biomedical Sciences for Health, University of Milan, Via G. Colombo 71, 20133 Milan, Italy
Received 30 November 2012; Accepted 1 February 2013
Academic Editor: Stephane Perrey
Copyright © 2013 Emiliano Cè et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emiliano Cè, Susanna Rampichini, Eloisa Limonta, and Fabio Esposito, “Torque and mechanomyogram correlations during muscle relaxation: effects of fatigue and time-course of recovery,” Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, 2013.
- Xiaogang Hu, William Z. Rymer, and Nina L. Suresh, “Control of motor unit firing during step-like increases in voluntary force,” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2014.