- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Physiology Journal have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Physiology Journal.
- Vilma Simões Pereira Panza, Fernando Diefenthaeler, and Edson Luiz da Silva, “Benefits of dietary phytochemical supplementation on eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage: is including antioxidants enough?,” Nutrition, 2015.
- Emiliano Cè, Susanna Rampichini, and Fabio Esposito, “Novel insights into skeletal muscle function by mechanomyography: from the laboratory to the field,” Sport Sciences for Health, 2015.
- Brittany R. Allman, Vince C. Kreipke, and Michael J. Ormsbee, “What Else Is in Your Supplement? A Review of the Effectiveness of the Supportive Ingredients in Multi-ingredient Performance Supplements to Improve Strength, Power, and Recovery,” Strength and Conditioning Journal, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 54–69, 2015.
- Ailish C. White, Roy M. Salgado, Todd A. Astorino, Jack A. Loeppky, Suzanne M. Schneider, James J. McCormick, Trisha A. McLain, Len Kravitz, and Christine M. Mermier, “The effect of ten days of heat acclimation on exercise performance in acute hypobaric hypoxia (4350 m),” Temperature, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- V. Zarza, S. Couraud, A. Hassouni, C. Prévost, P.-J. Souquet, G. Letanche, Y. Hammou, N. Girard, C. Viart-Ferber, and F. Mornex, “Évolution de la double diffusion au CO et au NO au cours de la radiothérapie pulmonaire pour cancer bronchique : présentation du protocole de l’étude prospective Conort,” Cancer/Radiothérapie, 2014.
- Xiaogang Hu, William Z. Rymer, and Nina L. Suresh, “Control of motor unit firing during step-like increases in voluntary force,” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2014.
- Mette Rahbek, Sasan Nazemi, Lars Odum, Saurabh Gupta, Steen Seier Poulsen, Anders Hay-Schmidt, and Dan Arne Klaerke, “Expression of the Small Conductance Ca2+-Activated Potassium Channel Subtype 3 (SK3) in Rat Uterus after Stimulation with 17 beta-Estradiol,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Brett R Ely, Andrew T Lovering, Michal Horowitz, and Christopher T Minson, “Heat acclimation and cross tolerance to hypoxia: Bridging the gap between cellular and systemic responses,” Temperature, vol. 1, no. 2, 2014.
- Emiliano Cè, Susanna Rampichini, Eloisa Limonta, and Fabio Esposito, “Torque and mechanomyogram correlations during muscle relaxation: effects of fatigue and time-course of recovery,” Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, 2013.