- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Physics Research International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 395182, 5 pages
Sintering and Characterization of (Li, Sb, Ta)-Modified (Na, K)NbO3 Lead-Free Ceramics
1College of Physics Science and Technology, China University of Petroleum, Dongying 257061, China
2College of Material Science and Engineering, Liaocheng University, Liaocheng 252059, China
Received 28 April 2011; Accepted 7 July 2011
Academic Editor: Sergey B Mirov
Copyright © 2011 Peng Qi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Liu, Y. Huang, T. Liu, B. Zhang, Q. Yan, and G. Zhang, “Dielectric and piezoelectric properties of (1 - x)((Bi0.5Na0.5)0.9Ba0.1(Zr0.0055 Ti0.9945)O3 lead-free ceramics,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 188–191, 2010.
- J. Li, Q. Sun, and W. Ma, “Molten salt synthesis of ( lead-free piezoelectric ceramics,” Transactions of Tianjin University, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 152–155, 2010.
- S. J. Liu, B. Wan, P. Wang, and S. H. Song, “Influence of A-site non-stoichiometry on structure and electrical properties of K0.5Na0.5NbO3-based lead-free piezoelectric ceramics,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 124–127, 2010.
- Y. Zhou, M. Guo, C. Zhang, and M. Zhang, “Hydrothermal synthesis and piezoelectric property of Ta-doping K0.5Na0.5NbO3 lead-free piezoelectric ceramic,” Ceramics International, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 3253–3258, 2009.
- D. Lin, Q. Zheng, K. W. Kwok, C. Xu, and C. Yang, “Dielectric and piezoelectric properties of MnO2-doped K0.5Na0.5Nb0.92Sb0.08O3 lead-free ceramics,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 649–655, 2010.
- F. Azough, M. Wegrzyn, R. Freer, S. Sharma, and D. Hall, “Microstructure and piezoelectric properties of CuO added (K, Na, Li)NbO3 lead-free piezoelectric ceramics,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 569–576, 2011.
- K. C. Singh and C. Jiten, “Lead-free piezoelectric ceramics manufactured from tantalum-substituted potassium sodium niobate nanopowders,” Materials Letters, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 85–88, 2011.
- B. Q. Ming, J. F. Wang, P. Qi, and G. Z. Zang, “Piezoelectric properties of (Li, Sb, Ta) modified (Na,K) NbO3 lead-free ceramics,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 101, no. 5, Article ID 054103, 2007.
- P. Zhao, B. P. Zhang, and J. F. Li, “High piezoelectric d33 coefficient in Li-modified lead-free (Na,K) NbO3 ceramics sintered at optimal temperature,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 90, no. 24, Article ID 242909, 2007.
- C. A. Randall, N. Kim, J. P. Kucera, W. Cao, and T. R. Shrout, “Intrinsic and extrinsic size effects in fine-grained morphotropic-phase-boundary lead zirconate titanate ceramics,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 677–688, 1998.
- Y. Saito, H. Takao, T. Tani et al., “Lead-free piezoceramics,” Nature, vol. 432, no. 7013, pp. 84–87, 2004.
- R. Zuo and C. Ye, “Structures and piezoelectric properties of (NaKLi)1−x (BiNaBa)x Nb1−x Tix O3 lead-free ceramics,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 91, no. 6, Article ID 062916, 2007.
- J. Fu, R. Zuo, D. Lv, Y. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Structure and piezoelectric properties of lead-free ()(Sb0.05O3−xLiTaO3 ceramics,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 241–245, 2010.
- G. H. Haertling, “Properties of hot-pressed ferroelectric alkali niobate ceramics,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 329–330, 1967.