- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Physics Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 469095, 12 pages
Conformal Cosmology and the Pioneer Anomaly
Department of Physics, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
Received 9 August 2011; Revised 9 October 2011; Accepted 10 October 2011
Academic Editor: A. Beesham
Copyright © 2012 Gabriele U. Varieschi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. W. Kalinowski, “Preliminary applications of the nonsymmetric Kaluza–Klein (Jordan–Thiry) theory to Pioneer 10 and 11 spacecraft anomalous acceleration,” CEAS Space Journal, 2013.
- Michael R. Feldman, “Re-Examination of Globally Flat Space-Time,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Guy S. M. Moore, and Richard E. M. Moore, “Scope for a small circumsolar annular gravitational contribution to the Pioneer anomaly without affecting planetary orbits,” Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 347, no. 2, pp. 235–247, 2013.
- Jaume Gine, “Cosmological Consequences of the Holographic Scenario,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 53–61, 2013.
- Gabriele U. Varieschi, “Kerr metric, geodesic motion, and Flyby Anomaly in fourth-order Conformal Gravity,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 46, no. 6, 2014.
- Michael R. Feldman, and John D. Anderson, “On the possible onset of the Pioneer anomaly,” International Journal of Modern Physics D, pp. 1550066, 2015.
- Sergey G. Fedosin, “The Pioneer anomaly in covariant theory of gravitation,” Canadian Journal of Physics, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Lorenzo Iorio, “Gravitational anomalies in the solar system?,” International Journal of Modern Physics D, pp. 1530015, 2015.