- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 249082, 8 pages
Ancillary Testing in Lung Cancer Diagnosis
1Department of Pathology, Toronto General Hospital, University Health Network, 200 Elizabeth Street, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 2C4
2Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto, 1 King's College Circle, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1A8
3Department of Medical Oncology and Hematology, Princess Margaret Hospital, University Health Network, 610 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 2M9
Received 15 July 2011; Accepted 5 October 2011
Academic Editor: Joanna Domagala-Kulawik
Copyright © 2012 William Dubinski et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Fassina, R. Cappellesso, F. Simonato, C. Lanza, A. Marzari, and M. Fassan, “Fine needle aspiration of non-small cell lung cancer: current state and future perspective,” Cytopathology, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 213–219, 2012.
- N. B. Leighl, “Treatment paradigms for patients with metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer: first-, second-, and third-line,” Current Oncology, vol. 19, pp. S52–S58, 2012.
- Arnold M. Schwartz, and M. Katayoon Rezaei, “Diagnostic surgical pathology in lung cancer: Diagnosis and management of lung cancer, 3rd ed: American college of chest physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines,” Chest, vol. 143, no. 5, pp. e251–e262, 2013.
- Daniel H. Sterman, “Superbugs,” Chest, vol. 143, no. 3, pp. 596–600, 2013.
- Onur Kocas, Fatih Selcukbiricik, Ahmet Bilici, Metin Kanıtez, Serdar Yildiz, Suna Avci, and Canan Tanik, “Primary Signet Ring Cell Carcinoma of the Lung with Cerebellar Metastasis Showing Full Response to Cisplatin and Docetaxel Therapy,” Case Reports in Oncological Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.