- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Pathology Research International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 247923, 8 pages
Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Associated Gastrointestinal Disease: Common Endoscopic Biopsy Diagnoses
1Department of Pathology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 2500 North State Street, Jackson, MS 39216, USA
2Department of Medicine, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 2500 North State Street, Jackson, MS 39216, USA
Received 1 December 2010; Accepted 7 February 2011
Academic Editor: Liron Pantanowitz
Copyright © 2011 Feriyl Bhaijee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Collise Njume, and Nomalungelo I. Goduka, “Treatment of Diarrhoea in Rural African Communities: An Overview of Measures to Maximise the Medicinal Potentials of Indigenous Plants,” International Journal Of Environmental Research And Public Health, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 3911–3933, 2012.
- Laura Viviana Sanchez, and Juan David Ramirez, “Congenital and oral transmission of American trypanosomiasis: an overview of physiopathogenic aspects,” Parasitology, vol. 140, no. 2, pp. 147–159, 2013.
- Jie Ling, Roger Coron, Prasanta Basak, and Stephen Jesmajian, “Recurrent lower gastrointestinal bleeding due to primary colonic Kaposi's sarcoma in a patient with AIDS,” International Journal of Std & Aids, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 908–911, 2013.
- Soeren L. Becker, Juerg Vogt, Stefanie Knopp, Marcus Panning, David C. Warhurst, Katja Polman, Hanspeter Marti, Lutz von Mueller, Cedric P. Yansouni, Jan Jacobs, Emmanuel Bottieau, Moussa Sacko, Suman Rijal, Fransiska Meyanti, Michael A. Miles, Marleen Boelaert, Pascal Lutumba, Lisette van Lieshout, Eliezer K. N'Goran, Francois Chappuis, and Juerg Utzinger, “Persistent digestive disorders in the tropics: causative infectious pathogens and reference diagnostic tests,” Bmc Infectious Diseases, vol. 13, 2013.
- Yohei Hamada, Naoyoshi Nagata, Haruhito Honda, Katsuji Teruya, Hiroyuki Gatanaga, Yoshimi Kikuchi, and Shinichi Oka, “Idiopathic Oropharyngeal and Esophageal Ulcers Related to HIV Infection Successfully Treated with Antiretroviral Therapy Alone,” Internal Medicine, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 393–395, 2013.
- Mahmoud Agholi, Gholam Reza Hatam, and Mohammad Hossein Motazedian, “HIV/AIDS-Associated Opportunistic Protozoal Diarrhea,” Aids Research And Human Retroviruses, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 35–41, 2013.
- Natalie L. Wilson, Linda D. Moneyham, and Anne W. Alexandrov, “A Systematic Review of Probiotics as a Potential Intervention to Restore Gut Health in HIV Infection,” Janac-Journal Of The Association Of Nurses In Aids Care, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 98–111, 2013.
- M. Aamir Ali, Christina A. Arnold, Aatur D. Singhi, and Lysandra Voltaggio, “Clues to uncommon and easily overlooked infectious diagnoses affecting the GI tract and distinction from their clinicopathologic mimics,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2014.
- Hongyin Wang, and Donald P. Kotler, “HIV enteropathy and aging: gastrointestinal immunity, mucosal epithelial barrier, and microbial translocation,” Current Opinion in Hiv and Aids, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 309–316, 2014.
- Nina-Ioana Sincu, Lucia Carmen Chiriac, Marta Andrea Fodor, Andrea Incze, and Simona Bataga, “Helicobacter pylori infection in HIV-positive patients with digestive complaints,” Revista Romana de Medicina de Laborator, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 263–273, 2014.
- Rish K. Pai, “A Practical Approach to Small Bowel Biopsy Interpretation: Celiac Disease and Its Mimics,” Seminars in Diagnostic Pathology, 2014.