- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Pathology Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 913523, 10 pages
The Role of Molecular Pathology in the Diagnosis of Cutaneous Lymphomas
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 7.103 Founders Pavilion,
3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-4283, USA
Received 1 August 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Gary Tse
Copyright © 2012 Philipp W. Raess and Adam Bagg. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiang-Hong Li, “Standardization of pathologic diagnosis of lymphomas,” Chinese Journal of Pathology, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 217–219, 2013.
- David P. Arps, Stephanie Chen, Douglas R. Fullen, and Alexandra C. Hristov, “Selected Inflammatory Imitators of Mycosis Fungoides Histologic Features and Utility of Ancillary Studies,” Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, vol. 138, no. 10, pp. 1319–1327, 2014.
- Nathan T. Harvey, Dominic V. Spagnolo, and Benjamin A. Wood, “‘Could it be mycosis fungoides?’: an approach to diagnosing patch stage mycosis fungoides,” Journal of Hematopathology, 2015.