- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Pain Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 256024, 6 pages
Sarcoidosis and Pain Caused by Small-Fiber Neuropathy
1Department of Anesthesiology, Leiden University Medical Center, P5Q, Postbus 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
2Department of Neurology, Diaconessenhuis Leiden, Leiden, The Netherlands
Received 29 June 2012; Accepted 1 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jeffrey J. Borckardt
Copyright © 2012 Lara Heij et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Peter Korsten, and Mehdi Mirsaeidi, “Nonsteroidal therapy of sarcoidosis,” Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 516–523, 2013.
- Albert Dahan, Ann Dunne, Maarten Swartjes, Paolo L. Proto, Lara Heij, Oscar Vogels, Monique van Velzen, Elise Sarton, Marieke Niesters, Martijn R. Tannemaat, and Anthony Cerami, “ARA 290 Improves Symptoms in Patients with Sarcoidosis-Associated Small Ner ve Fiber Loss and Increases Corneal Nerve Fiber Density,” Molecular Medicine, vol. 19, pp. 334–345, 2013.
- Kim Bekelaar, Ingemar S. J. Merkies, Jianying Huang, Yang Yang, Peng Zhao, Sulayman D. Dib-Hajj, Monique M. Gerrits, Janneke G. J. Hoeijmakers, and Catharina G. Faber, “Small-Fiber Neuropathy Na(v)1.8 Mutation Shifts Activation to Hyperpolarize d Potentials and Increases Excitability of Dorsal Root Ganglion Neurons,” Journal Of Neuroscience, vol. 33, no. 35, pp. 14087–14097, 2013.