- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Pain Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 427869, 13 pages
Genetics and Gene Expression Involving Stress and Distress Pathways in Fibromyalgia with and without Comorbid Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Departments of Anesthesiology, Neurobiology and Anatomy, and Exercise and Sport Science, The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Received 27 April 2011; Accepted 8 July 2011
Academic Editor: Petra Schweinhardt
Copyright © 2012 Kathleen C. Light et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ruth Ann Marrie, Bo Nancy Yu, Stella Leung, Lawrence Elliott, Sharon Warren, Christina Wolfson, Helen Tremlett, James Blanchard, and John D. Fisk, “The incidence and prevalence of fibromyalgia are higher in multiple sclerosis than the general population: A population-based study,” Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 162–167, 2012.
- L. Chang, and S. E. Kim, “Overlap between functional GI disorders and other functional syndromes: what are the underlying mechanisms?,” Neurogastroenterology And Motility, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 895–913, 2012.
- Akiko Okifuji, and Bradford D. Hare, “Management of Fibromyalgia Syndrome: Review of Evidence,” Pain and Therapy, 2013.
- Roberto P. Benzo, Mary O. Whipple, Samantha J. McAllister, Patricia J. Erwin, and Leorey N. Saligan, “Beyond pain in fibromyalgia: insights into the symptom of fatigue,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 15, no. 6, 2013.
- Victoria Menzies, Debra E. Lyon, Kellie J. Archer, Qing Zhou, Jenni Brumelle, Kimberly H. Jones, G. Gao, Timothy P. York, and Colleen Jackson-Cook, “Epigenetic Alterations and an Increased Frequency of Micronuclei in Women with Fibromyalgia,” Nursing Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- E. Iacob, S. C. Tadler, K. C. Light, H. R. Weeks, K. W. Smith, A. T. White, R. W. Hughen, T. A. VanHaitsma, L. A. Bushnell, and A. R. Light, “Leukocyte Gene Expression in Patients with Medication Refractory Depression before and after Treatment with ECT or Isoflurane Anesthesia: A Pilot Study,” Depression Research and Treatment, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Nada Lukkahatai, Brian Walitt, Alexandra Espina, Dan Wang, and Leorey N. Saligan, “Comparing Genomic Profiles of Women With and Without Fibromyalgia,” Biological Research For Nursing, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 373–383, 2015.