- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Pain Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 653714, 11 pages
A Comprehensive Evaluation of Standardized Assessment Tools in the Diagnosis of Fibromyalgia and in the Assessment of Fibromyalgia Severity
Boomershine Wellness Centers, Vanderbilt University, 125 Cool Springs Boulevard, Suite 240, Franklin, TN 37067-6475, USA
Received 5 May 2011; Accepted 27 July 2011
Academic Editor: Mary-Ann Fitzcharles
Copyright © 2012 Chad S. Boomershine. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. G. Bushmakin, J. C. Cappelleri, A. B. Chandran, and G. Zlateva, “Evaluation of the fibromyalgia impact questionnaire at baseline as a predictor for time to pain improvement in two clinical trials of pregabalin,” International Journal Of Clinical Practice, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 52–59, 2013.
- Ausias Cebolla, Juan V. Luciano, Marcelo Piva DeMarzo, Mayte Navarro-Gil, and Javier Garcia Campayo, “Psychometric properties of the Spanish version of the mindful attention awareness scale (MAAS) in patients with fibromyalgia,” Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, vol. 11, no. 1, 2013.
- Juan V. Luciano, Juan R. Barrada, Jaume Aguado, Jorge Osma, and Javier Garcia-Campayo, “Bifactor Analysis and Construct Validity of the HADS: A Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Study in Fibromyalgia Patients,” Psychological Assessment, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 395–406, 2014.
- Yolanda Triñanes, Alberto González-Villar, Claudio Gómez-Perretta, and María T. Carrillo-de-la-Peña, “Profiles in fibromyalgia: algometry, auditory evoked potentials and clinical characterization of different subtypes,” Rheumatology International, 2014.
- Juan V. Luciano, Jose A. Guallar, Jaume Aguado, Yolanda Lopez-del-Hoyo, Barbara Olivan, Rosa Magallon, Marta Alda, Antoni Serrano-Blanco, Margalida Gili, and Javier Garcia-Campayo, “Effectiveness of group acceptance and commitment therapy for fibromyalgia: A 6-month randomized controlled trial (EFFIGACT study),” Pain, vol. 155, no. 4, pp. 693–702, 2014.
- Daniel Bruns, “Clinical and Forensic Standards for the Psychological Assessment of Patients with Chronic Pain,” Psychological Injury and Law, 2014.
- Leslie Russek, Sarah Gardner, Kelly Maguire, Caitlin Stevens, Erica Z. Brown, Veroni Jayawardana, and Sumona Mondal, “A cross-sectional survey assessing sources of movement-related fear among people with fibromyalgia syndrome,” Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 1109–1119, 2015.
- Sheng-Min Wang, Changsu Han, Soo-Jung Lee, Ashwin A Patkar, Prakash S Masand, and Chi-Un Pae, “Fibromyalgia diagnosis: a review of the past, present and future,” Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 667–679, 2015.
- Karen B. Schmaling, and Karran L. Betterton, “Neurocognitive complaints and functional status among patients with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia,” Quality of Life Research, 2015.